Company name: System One Floor Solutions Inc.
Position: Construction worker (NOC 75110)
Wage rate: $21/hr
Job type: Permanent, Full time.
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of high school is required.
Experience: On the job training. Some experience in construction will be an asset
Position available: 3
Work Location: Various locations in Lower Mainland.
Business Location: #201 19670 Landmark Way, Langley BC V3S 7Z4
· Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas;
· Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt;
· Assist flooring installer by applying appropriate finishes;
· Assist with levelling surface areas.
· Assist equipment operators with moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities;
· Assist in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites;
· Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites;
· Clear the work surface from dust, debris, and obstructions;
· Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
· Work in wet, damp, strong odours, dust, cold environments, outdoors, noisy.
· Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch, and kneel.
· Repetitive task.
· Job is physically demanding, ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: email@example.com